Founder Chairman of Computers for Schools Kenya (CFSK) in 2002 – A nonprofit making NGO which has so far within Kenya and East Africa:
• Distributed over 370,000 Personal Computers distributed to date
• Over 10,000 Public Secondary and Primary schools, Colleges, Universities and various community programmes have benefitted
• Trained over 100,000 tutors, subject teachers, Heads of institutions and Education Administrators.
• Started the first e-waste centre in East Africa
• Pioneered e-learning in Secondary Schools
• Placed several power generators, Local Area Network and Internet connectivity in some of the schools and institutions
All the above has been done on strict non-profit basis and zero earning as Chairman – visit http://cfsk.org. Sponsored several needy students – through scholarships offered to bright, less fortunate students, many of whom are now successful professionals in medicine, engineering and law. Started several development projects within and outside Naivasha. Contributed in various development fundraising initiatives including initiating water, Health and other infrastructure projects. An estimated 15 million Kenyans have gained access to information and communication technologies courtesy of CFSK. We are audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers.