Better health is central to human happiness and well-being. It also makes an important contribution to economic progress, as healthy populations live longer, are more productive. As such, the standard of care and treatment for patients is central to our health sector reform agenda.
- Provision of free and affordable medical care for all registered voters or whose parents are registered voters of Nakuru County.
- To establish free rehabilitation centers and treatment centers for the alcohol and drug addicts.
- Increasing mobile health clinics services at community level.
- The progress of a country is measured by its industrial development. To be a strong power in the Region, Nakuru County needs to be industrially advanced too. My Government will focus on;
- Creating a modern industrial park at Suswa, where focus will be on value addition of agricultural products into finished goods.
- Introducing a carbon-based pyrethrum extraction process.