Infrastructure investment plays a vital role in the development of communications, IT, roads, schools, ports and hospitals which are important contributors to economic development and quality of life. Failure to invest means a failure to sustain and develop our social and economic wellbeing.
- My Government will focus on developing infrastructure to enhance the county’s productivity, consequently making Nakuru more competitive and boosting the region’s economy.
- Development of an ultra-modern business complex in Nakuru town.
- Development of an all-weather road system across the County.
- Seek corporation with the National Government and Rift Valley Railways for an improved railway system.
- Commercialization of air transport through development of an Airport.
- Offering Limited research scholarships on specialties.