My governments will adopt a wide set of policy tools to spur community wealth such as investing directly in local businesses through economic development programs, which make loans to or investments in local enterprises to support businesses within the county. This will be achieved through;
- Creating incentives that will reduce land rates and other local taxes.
- Fastening land acquisition procedures and persuading national government to offer affordable tax regimes and tax holidays.
- The county government will access free entry of agricultural goods from neighboring counties to ease business.
- Rationalization in licensing to avoid retrogressive and punitive license regimes.
- Building our Future Together